Training events terms and conditions:
- Enrolment on a course/workshop will be confirmed once full payment has been received either by debit/credit card or paypal via our online booking facility, or once a cheque has cleared.
- A confirmation email will be sent and the email address you provide on the registration form may be used by Gold Partnership to communicate with you. We will not share your information to other organisations without your express permission.
- Cancellation Policy:
Courses/workshops cancelled more than 21 days in advance are refundable less a £30 administration fee.
Courses/workshops cancelled within 21 days are not refundable in any circumstances, however you can transfer your place to another delegate if you provide us with full registration details of the new delegate. On-the-day delegate substitutions are not permitted.
We reserve the right to cancel a course/workshop at any time and for any reason. You will be given a full refund or the chance to transfer your payment to another course/workshop. We will not be held liable for any other expenses.
- We will not be responsible for any items that are lost/stolen during our courses/workshops. Please take all reasonable care as we will not be responsible for accidents, illness, or personal injury sustained during any of our courses/workshops.
- All delegates will maintain and value confidentiality of any personal or clinical material disclosed during a course/workshop.
- Hotel parking is included in the workshop fee. However, once the hotel car park is full you will be liable for parking expenses. There are pay and display car parks close to the hotel.