- Friday, Jun 5, 2015
- 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Venue: Danson Stables
Schedule: 10am to 3.00pm (Registration at 9.45am)
Included: Tea & Coffee, Buffet lunch, CPD Certificate (5 hours) and free Parking
These courses are popular, so to avoid disappointment please book early.
Training workshop Trainers:
Join us for a one day workshop in how to work creatively with clients of all age groups and learn how using a variety of creative methods can strengthen the counsellor/client relationship and facilitate the emergence of new feelings and awareness.
Clients have a variety of natural ways of acquiring and processing information in learnings situations. Working creatively can connect with all three learning styles (Visual, Auditory and Kinaesthetic).
You will develop your knowledge and understanding of the many ways of working creatively with clients, as well as gaining insight into how clients can use metaphor to develop a visual language that allows emotional understanding and reparative healing.
Working creatively may help clients that feel ‘stuck’ in therapy, increase their self-awareness, and allow a new perspective on life. The unconscious will become conscious which may unlock fresh ways of thinking and seeing the world.
We aim to help you:
- Develop greater confidence to work more creatively with clients
- understand why working creatively may benefit your clients
- experience some creative techniques which can be applied immediately to your therapy practice to enhance your current skills
- practice using creative methods in a safe and supportive environment
- leave feeling more informed and positive about working creatively with your clients
Bookings are closed for this event.